pinks]-[club Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
How do I set up and install my HP printer?

Reply to topic    pinks]-[club Forum Index » pinks]-[club » Règles Previous topic
How do I set up and install my HP printer?
jmaesamy

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 1.00

Post How do I set up and install my HP printer? Reply with quote
To get the printouts from your HP printer, you will have to set up the printing device and install the drivers. The process will require you to open the browser, type 123.hp/setup, and hit Enter. Now click on the first search result and download the drivers on your computer. Make sure to keep your printer near the computer. Once you install the drivers, it will automatically detect your HP printer and establish the connection. If there is any problem connecting the devices, you should check your network route and repeat the previous steps. Now you should be able to set up and install your printer.
.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}

Wed 30 Sep - 06:17 (2020)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Wed 30 Sep - 06:17 (2020)
Reply to topic    pinks]-[club Forum Index » pinks]-[club » Règles All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation